I'll create a page similar to this one for each recipe, filling in the sections below with the ingredients, procedure, and serving size (if I need to, I'll add more sections). I'll give each page a unique title and then create a link to it from my "Recipes by Category" page.
For example, here's a recipe for turnip, potato, and leek soup.
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
5 cups vegetable stock
1 cup (about) milk
1 turnip (about 12 oz), peeled, cut into 3/4" pieces
8 cups thinly sliced leeks (about 5 large; white and pale green parts only)
1 large potato (about 10 oz), peeled, cut into 3/4" pieces
1. Melt butter in heavy, large pot over medium heat.
2. Add leeks, turnip, and potato. Stir to coat.
3. Reduce heat to very low. Cover and cook until leeks are translucent, stirring occasionally for about 30 minutes.
4. Stir in vegetable stock.
5. Increase heat to medium.
6. Cover and simmer until turnip and potatoes are tender, about 45 minutes.
7. Working in batches, puree soup in blender.
8. Return soup to pot.
9. Thin with milk to desired consistency.
10. Season with salt and pepper.